What You Need to Know about Crowdfunding with Jes Bailey
In this episode the wonderful Jes Bailey from Crowdfund 360 joins me to answer these questions and so much more. Jes is talking to us live from somewhere in France whilst working and driving down to Spain – talk about a Laptop Nomad, right?!
She knows that Crowdfunding is not magic, it is a science and an art and she wants to share this recipe for success with startups, social entrepreneurs and charities to enable more amazing people to bring their projects to life. We’ll be sharing as much as that as possible right here on this episode.
- (5:15) Living the Laptop Nomad lifestyle.
- (7:09) The importance of building a business you love.
- (7:46) 12 countries in 12 months.
- (9:01) What is crowdfunding?
- (12:00) How to gather pledges.
- (15:30) How an ethical meat campaign raised £877,000.
- (21:15) The best time to launch a campaign.
- (28:43) The importance of subject lines.
- Podcast on a Page
- Your Crowdfund Pre Launch Checklist
- Here’s the Online Crowdfunding Training we spoke about!
- Check out past campaigns Jes has supported
- Read articles from Jes on Medium
- Indi gogo
- Safe Passage UK
YOUR CROWDFUNDING PRE-LAUNCH CHECKLIST
I’m Jes Bailey
Jes Bailey is founder of Crowdfund 360 an award winning crowdfunding agency with an 83% success rate. Working independently of crowdfunding platforms she has helped 50 organisations from charities, social enterprises and for profit businesses raise over £2.2 million. She is passionate about enabling anyone who wants to benefit society to do so without a lack of funding holding them back.