How to Get Back on Track When You Feel Lost in a Project
It happens to the best of us. We have so much we want to achieve, so much that we know needs to be done and yet we become trapped. Stuck for reasons that aren’t always clear, which just makes it worse. It leaves you feeling insignificant and insufficient and that terrible old friend imposter syndrome creeps in, combined with an unhealthy dose of feeling overwhelmed.
If this sounds familiar this episode is for you as I share four smart, highly actionable ways to help you get back on track and remind you that you’re in control. These will get you moving forward again.
We’re going to talk about:
- What you’re trying to do.
- Support to help you achieve that.
- How prioritising can start the shift.
- Why my childhood colouring holds a secret to help.
Let’s jump in and talk through 4 different ways you can overcome these moments to get back to doing, and let’s face it dreaming too as in those moments that can feel pretty impossible too!
Want a copy of these steps that you can print out and keep to hand just in case you need them? Click here
- (5:50) What to focus on.
- (8:30) Identifying support.
- (12:00) How can you best be serving.
- (13:45) Solving the problems.
- (17:50) How people pleasing and perfectionism can be your downfall.
- (19:21) Taking bite size chunks.
- Your Support Circle
- Episode 3 - Life’s What You Make It - Changing Careers with David Taylor
I’m Beth Hale
I’ll believe in your dreams even when you can’t and will be by your side until they become reality. You’ll find me working from rooftops with bubbles, my home office with a cup of tea and jumping round the world working to make sure I can support you in the best way possible.
You’ve got this!
Enter e-mail and get updated with upcoming new episodes!