What Do You Want? Here’s 5 Ways to Work It Out.
I’m Beth Hale
I’ll believe in your dreams even when you can’t and will be by your side until they become reality. You’ll find me working from rooftops with bubbles, my home office with a cup of tea and jumping round the world working to make sure I can support you in the best way possible.
You’ve got this!
This question can be one of the most terrifying questions that you can be asked, or you even ask yourself, when it comes at the wrong moment - what do you want?
Trying to work out what you want, especially if you’re a recovering people pleaser with a million entrepreneurial ideas like me, can seem impossible. Cake and ice cream are surely always a ‘yes’, right? Beyond that, that’s what I’m here to help with.
This episode is inspired by a combination of Olivia Pope from Scandal, points in my life when I’ve been working through these questions and of course my wonderful clients.
We will cover:
- Setting limits to find your level.
- Creating visuals.
- Non-negotiables and why they matter, especially for people pleasers.
- Deciding through doing.
- Why being an annoying child can be useful in this situation.
Whether you have an idea in mind or have absolutely no clue this episode of From Dreamers to Doers will make sure you’re ready to not only be dreaming again but get you doing too.
- (4:30) What this episode was inspired by
- (10:00) Setting limits
- (12:50) Creating visual solutions
- (19:20) A big shift that can make the change for a people pleaser
- (26:30) The impact of talking about it
Links & References: